ERC is in the business of creating sustainable, world-class resort communities. By working for ERC, you get the opportunity to touch many lives as you become part of a team that helps create communities from scratch. At ERC, you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, results-oriented, relatively informal and fun environment. A successful career with ERC requires creativity, commitment, hard work and a collegial nature.
At ERC, we pride ourselves on maintaining a professional yet informal and familial atmosphere, a balance we believe is necessary for a productive work environment. Our collegial ethic is based on trust; the trust that team members will perform and complete their duties to the best of their abilities, resulting in the team’s successful completion of the task or project at hand. Each employee is expected to abide by three simple guidelines that define our corporate culture:
- Respect for the differences of others, the work environment, and the company’s assets.
- Honesty and integrity in dealing with all stakeholders, colleagues, and the general community.
- Accountability for professional and personal actions and behavior.
In all our endeavors, we apply a team-based approach; the success of the individual employee and the company as a whole are intertwined. Together, we work towards the goal of creating some of the world’s most beautiful and best-managed international-standard communities, while providing our customers (developers) and end consumers (residents) with the highest standard of environmental amenity and service. We look for diverse individuals with different talents who demonstrate high potential for personal and professional growth during their tenure with ERC.
At ERC, we take the long-term view; we look for individuals who are interested in filling a vital role for an extended period of time – communities are not created overnight. Our HR strategic philosophy is simple:
- Recruit and retain the best and most suitable talent. We seek employees who best fit our corporate culture and team-based environment. After we recruit the right fit, we do everything we can to retain them for the long-term.
- Promote from within whenever and wherever possible. We endeavor to create full and flourishing careers for all our employees. We always look inside, before we look to the outside world to fill any open positions.
If you believe you are a good match based on the qualities and skills described above, please apply for our current openings and/or submit your C.V. and a cover letter to be considered for future vacancies.